2017 KidSport Fun & Fitness Corporate Challenge ‐ Prince Albert
Proceeds from the KidSport Fun & Fitness Corporate Challenge support KidSport Children in Prince Albert.
KidSport believes that no kid should be left on the sidelines and all should be given the opportunity to experience the positive benefits of organized sports.
Saturday, September 9, 2017
Alfred Jenkins Field House
• Team and athlete registration 8:30 - 9:30 am
• Events Begin 10 am
• Lunch Noon - 1 pm
• Buffet Supper and Awards Ceremony 5 - 6 pm
• Award Presentations, Sponsor Recognition 5 - 6 pm
HOW IT WORKS
• Registration fees can be paid for by a business or corporate sponsor.
• Registration fees paid for by individual participants will qualify for a tax deductible receipt
• Registration fees include award presentations, lunch and buffet supper
• An excellent way for corporate/business team building and to create team camaraderie in the workplace
• Promote your business or organization’s name as a supporter of KidSport
• 20 X teams of 8 persons (minimum of 3 per gender) to compete in 5 crazy and fun events
• Compete in team and individual best costume, KidSport fundraising competitions and
overall winner prizes and awards
HOW TO REGISTER
• Download the registration form
• Forms can be picked up at Amy’s on Second, Art Hauser Centre - City of P.A. office
and Ted Matheson’s Menswear on Central
• Contact Dwight Bergstrom: firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-961-9601