2017 KidSport Fun & Fitness Corporate Challenge ‐ Saskatoon
Proceeds from the KidSport Fun & Fitness Corporate Challenge support KidSport Children in Saskatoon.
KidSport believes that no kid should be left on the sidelines and all should be given the opportunity to experience the positive benefits of organized sports.
Saturday, May 6, 2017
SaskTel Soccer Centre
About the KidSport Fun & Fitness Corporate Challenge
- One day event of physical and mental challenges focused on promoting team building and fun
- 28 teams compete in 7 events
- Teams consist of 8 participants (minimum 3 men and 3 women)
- Event participants must be 19 years of age or older
- Lunch and supper will be provided to all participants the day of the event
- Prizes for event winner, station winners and top fundraising team
- Door Prizes
For more information contact:
510 Cynthia Street, Saskatoon, SK S7L 7K7