2017 KidSport Fun & Fitness Corporate Challenge ‐ Regina
Proceeds from the KidSport Fun & Fitness Corporate Challenge support KidSport Children in Regina.
KidSport believes that no kid should be left on the sidelines and all should be given the opportunity to experience the positive benefits of organized sports.
Saturday, May 27, 2017
University of Regina
About the KidSport Fun & Fitness Corporate Challenge
- Teams will register 8 participants (minimum 3 men and 3 women) who will compete in 8 exciting events that challenge the mind, body and sense of humour.
- Teams are encouraged to fundraise on top of their team registration fee. Fundraising points will be added to the final score at the end of the event.
- The event participants must be 19 years of age or older. Each participant will receive a registration package and meals for the day (limits apply).
- The event will attract over 400 participants and volunteers.
- Various prizes will be awarded for station winners, top fundraising teams and teams with the best spirit.
- Each participant will receive complimentary gifts and prizes.
- An excellent way for corporate/business team building and to create team camaraderie in the workplace.
- This is a great opportunity to have some fun with friends or co‐workers while supporting a very worthy children’s charity.
For more information please contact:
Nathan Cole, Provincial Coordinator
1870 Lorne Street, Regina, Saskatchewan S4P 2L7