Join the KidSport™ Crew!
What is the KidSport™ Crew?
- KidSport™’s volunteer team.
- A team that understand the important role that sport plays in a child’s life and believes that all children should have the opportunity to play sports.
- Currently there are over 3,000 KidSport™ Crew members volunteering for KidSport™ Canada’s 175 chapters across Canada.
Benefits of becoming a KidSport™ Ottawa Crew member:
- Satisfaction of knowing that you are helping give a child the opportunity to play sport every time you volunteer.
- Qualify as volunteer hours for high school and post secondary school students.
- Opportunity to network with a wide range of KidSport™ Crew members in Ottawa.
To become a part of the KidSport™ Crew, just volunteer at a KidSport™ Ottawa event!
Here are a few KidSport™ Ottawa volunteer opportunities for the upcoming year:
FunZone is KidSport™’s signature awareness event. It provides kids in local communities with the chance to participate in a variety of sport activities. KidSport™ Crew members assist in a variety of tasks throughout the FunZone including running a sport, helping with set up and monitoring activities.
KidSport™ Special Events
KidSport™ Ottawa has a great lineup of special fundraising events throughout the year. The KidSport™ Ottawa Skate-a-Thon and Ride for KidSport™ are two brand new annual events. There is also the annual MOTH (Montreal Ottawa Toronto Hockey) Tournament. KidSport™ Crew members assist in event set up, running fundraising activities, registering guests and much more!
KidSport™ Committee Member
KidSport™ Ottawa is always looking to expand its team of committee members. These volunteers meet on a monthly basis for a few hours to discuss past activities and new initiatives. Help is needed to review new requests for grants, to develop fundraising campaigns or simply to join the team and contribute your ideas.