Apply for Assistance
KidSport Ontario provides financial assistance to Ontario children and youth, 18 years old and under, who are facing financial barriers preventing them from participating in organized sport.
Steps to apply for KidSport funding
- Get the right application form - Find the KidSport chapter that corresponds with the city that you live in, but if there is not a chapter in your city, you would apply to the provincial office by CLICKING HERE or the green button below titled "KidSport Ontario Grant Application and Guidelines". To check if there is a chapter in your city, CLICK HERE.
- Please Note: If you are applying for funding for a high school sport team, the application can be downloaded by clicking the green button below titled "high school sports grant application" and all applications must be sent to the provincial office.
- Read over the guidelines page - Each chapter has guidelines specific to your community, please read over the guidelines and ensure that you and the sport organization you are applying for are eligible for KidSport funding and you include all nesscary documentation requested.
- Complete application - Print application form and fill out each section on the form. the Adult Sponsor (parent or guardian) is responsible for filling out the application and keeping a copy for their records.
- Send application to your KidSport chapter - Contact information for your chapter can be found on the chapter's application form. Please send your application via the methods listed (i.e. if there is no email address, application must be mailed or faxed).
- For Frequently Asked Questions about the KidSport grant application process, please CLICK HERE.
If you have any questions on the KidSport Ontario grant program please contact us at Ontario@kidsportcanada.ca or call 416-899-9106.