Grant Program- Please note the deadline for all 2017 applications is December 1st, 2017. New intake will begin January 1st, 2018.
It all begins with a child in need who has a desire to play sport. KidSport Ontario provides under-resourced children and youth, 18 years old and younger, with a season of sport of their choice in existing local sport clubs/programs through a confidential application process for registration and/or equipment subsidy.
Before Getting Started on your KidSport Application:
- Check to see if there is a KidSport chapter in your community on the Find a Chapter page by clicking here.
- Read through the Frequently Asked Questionsabout the KidSport Grant Program by clicking here.
- Confirm that the sport program/club is on the list of Sports Covered by KidSport Ontario by clicking here.
- If you have any questions, please contact your local chapter or firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone 416-899-9106.
When you are Ready to Fill Out a KidSport Grant Application:
- Fill out the KidSport application for your local chapter, if there is one in your community.
- If you do not have a local chapter, you may apply by completing the KidSport Ontario grant application form here.
- Please ensure that you have signed and completed the entire application and included all accompanying documents prior to submitting your application.
- Only completed applications will be considered for funding.