It all begins with a child in need who has a desire to play sport. KidSport Ontario provides under-resourced children and youth, 18 years old and younger, with a season of sport of their choice in existing local sport clubs/programs through a confidential application process for registration and/or equipment subsidy.
Before Getting Started on your KidSport Application:
- Check to see if there is a KidSport chapter in your community on the Find a Chapter page by clicking here. If there is not a KidSport chapter in your community, please apply by completing the KidSport Ontario grant application, here.
- Read through the Frequently Asked Questions about the KidSport Grant Program by clicking here.
- Confirm that the sport program/club is on the list of Sports Covered by KidSport Ontario by clicking here.
- If you have any questions, please contact your local chapter or email@example.com or by telephone 416-899-9106.
When you are Ready to Fill Out a KidSport Grant Application:
- Fill out the KidSport application for your local chapter, if there is one in your community.
- If you do not have a local chapter, you may apply by completing the KidSport Ontario grant application form here.
- Please ensure that you have signed and completed the entire application and included all accompanying documents prior to submitting your application.
- Only completed applications will be considered for funding.
Please note, we are no longer accepting applications for 2018.
1. For ALL programs taking place from January 1, 2019 - March 1, 2019, the deadline is December 1st, 2018 .
2. For ALL programs taking place between March 2- August 31st, 2019, the deadline is February 1, 2019.
3. For ALL programs taking place between September 1-December 31, 2019, the deadline is July 1, 2019.
4. For ALL programs taking place between January 1-March 31, 2020, is December 1st the preceding year (2019).