About KidSport New Brunswick
We believe that no kid should be left on the sidelines and all should be given the opportunity to experience the positive benefits of organized sports. KidSport provides support to children in order to remove financial barriers that prevent them from playing organized sport.
- Grants will not exceed a maximum of $200 per calendar year.
- Grants to individual children are designed to address the financial obstacles that prevent children from participating in sport
- Grants may be used only for the payment of participant fees and/or mandatory personal sport equipment.
- Sport activities must be recognized by the member organizations of Sport New Brunswick.
- Children 18 years old and under are eligible
KidSport is about Kids…
Success will be measured by the number of children who have been helped as a result of KidSport’s initiatives.
KidSport is about Fun…
The primary goal of children’s sport programming is that each child should have so much fun that they can’t wait to play again next season!
KidSport is about the Future…
All kids should be given the opportunity to develop healthy lifestyles, no matter the financial, physical or language barriers that may exist! Staying physically active helps encourage children to maintain healthy habits throughout their whole lives. The challenges that come with playing sports also teach children valuable life lessons and skills including leadership, practice, hard work, dedication and self confidence.