KIDSPORT DAY at Triple O’s is Friday, October 23rd!
- For the sixth consecutive year, Triple O’s and KidSport are teaming up to help BC kids experience the positive benefits from organized sports.
- Funds support sports registration fees for kids ages 18 and under. Examples include: hockey, baseball, gymnastics, lacrosse, soccer.
- This year’s campaign goal is an ambitious $50,000. Help us make a difference – So ALL Kids Can Play!
- On Friday, October 23rd, participating Triple O’s Restaurants will donate $1 from the sale of EVERY combo to KidSport BC
- Triple O’s and KidSport look forward to supporting B.C.’s young amateur athletes for many years to come!
- Plus, from October 5th to 23rddonate to KidSport in restaurant.
- Funds raised for KidSport throughout the province stay in the local communities.
- 34 Triple O’s across B.C. are involved in the campaign.
- Since 2010, Triple O’s has raised $140,000 for KidSport BC. We look forward to building on that success, ‘So All Kids Can Play’!, Triple O’s guests are encouraged to
- KidSport is an organization that provides support to children across the Province (and the country), helping remove the financial barriers that prevent kids from playing organized sport. KidSport believes that ALL children should be given the opportunity to experience the positive benefits of organized sport.
- Since 1993 KidSport Canada has given half a million kids the chance to play sports through KidSport grants.
- For approximately every $400 raised, one child in a local BC community gets a chance to play sports for the year.
- Each KidSport chapter across the Province gives back to kids in their local communities.
FOR MORE INFORMATION PLEASE VISIT: www.tripleos.com/kidsport