2017 KidSport Sports Day
To register your school for KidSport Sports Day 2017:
Why should your school include KidSport into your Sports Day?
The planning is taken care of!
Once you register your school, you will receive:
- An activity guide with up to 20 activities, with set up, equipment needed and modifications available
- An editable power point presentation for your pre-Sports Day assembly to get the kids excited
- A KidSport Application Form for our Fee Assistance Program
- A one-pager on fundraising options (not mandatory)
- A note with information about KidSport that can go in your schools newsletter to the parents
Why does KidSport want to be a part of your schools Sports Day? I'm glad you asked!
KidSport is a local nonprofit organization that supports sport registration fees for kids that come from vulnerable families. With a goal to spread awareness on how we can help vulnerable youth access sport, and by being infront of kids, parents and teachers; we are doing just that!
The Gord Bamford Foundation believes in supporting kids and communities across Canada and by partnering up with KidSport, they are doing just that! Check them out; http://
Feedback, questions, thoughts? Great! Email email@example.com
“It was awesome to participate in KidSport day. It really helped to amp up our Track and Field day. Thanks!”
Verna Sand, Sacred Heart School