Longest Day of Golf
The long days of summer are right around the corner, what better way to celebrate than out on the golf course. KidSport is partnering with courses across the province in a challenge to see who can golf the most holes and raise the most dollars in support of local KidSport communities. Let the Battle of Alberta begin So ALL Kids Can Play!
How To Get Involved – Golf Courses/Pros
Step 1 - Talk to your golf course, see if they would be interested in participating.
The goal is to have your Pro(s) golf as many holes possible in one day and raise funds for KidSport
Step 2 - Sign up your golf course, the actual date is up to you. To maximize daylight try to pick a day around the summer solstice, which is June 20th this year
Step 3 - Get your members to pledge a flat donation in support of your course via their club membership account or the online portal highlighted here
Step 4 - Begin talking up your competition - follow us on social media as we highlight the highest pledges, most holes golfed and encourage your fellow golfers to get involved.
How to get involved – Individuals
- Get your course on board with supporting the Longest Day of Golf for KidSport
- Donate in support of our course pro(s) through your club membership account or using your team donation page
- Promote your donation to your peers and colleagues at your course and via social media
- Celebrate the impact we will all have together. Getting more kids in the game in 2016!
On June 30th - We will tally up the most holes golfed and dollars raised and recognize the big winners and celebrate the impact everyone has helped us have in making sport a reality for many more deserving kids in our communities
Here is how you can help... CLICK HERE
1) Golf Courses: register your pledge for this challenge - click "Register"
2) Donors: Click "Search" to sponsor your golf course or "Donate" to this campaign in support of KidSport (one-time donation)
Spread the word and help this challenge grow!