Today marks another successful #GivingTuesday and 2nd annual KidSport Edmonton #TheGivingTour!
We had another adventure where our office suprised another list of very important partners, donors, and friends who have enabled our charity to continue ensuring All Kids Can Play!
This year we visited and shared a gift with:
- The Saville Community Sport Center - who gives us a lovely place to call home - our office!
- Scona High School - To their Leadership teachers - who brought awareness of our charity to their entire school!
- KMG Events - Our amazing event partner who helped us raise over $70,000 at this year's Bids for Kids Event!
- The University of Alberta Athletics - that each year contributes, donates, and provides awareness to our cause!
- Hockey Edmonton - who help enable all our amazing local hockey stars to keep playing!
- NAIT - that put on an extraordinary #JerseyDay event this year, and also continues to donate and promote our charity!
- Edmonton West Zone Soccer Center - who work diligently and efortlessly with our office ensuring all west end soccer players can play!
- RainTree Financial - whose been partnered with us for 2 years, and has contributed enormously to help us with the growing number of kids that need our funding!
- Lastly we can't forget to share a gift with our amazing friends at the KidSport Calgary office!
What will we remember most about today? Knowing that our little gift can truly impact the outcome of someone's day. Just like the gift of sport can immensely impact a child's life.
#TheGivingTour is an amazing way to kick off the holiday season, as it is a remind that GIVING is always the best present you can award yourself and others. If you are looking to share in a giving experience this season please check out our #GiftofSport campaign.
From the KidSport Edmonton office we wish all our Families, Donors, Partners & Friends a very happy start to the holidays! Until next year...