We have partnered up once again with our amazing partners at Weston Bakeries to bring you another great raffle in support of KidSport Calgary and Area
This years raffle is bigger and better than ever with an amazing list of prizes being offered, along with the added bonus that every dollar raised through the raffle will be matched dollar for dollar by George Weston Ltd. WOW!!
What you need to know
Tickets - 1 for $10 (199 printed) 3 for $20 (1350 printed)
AGLC License # - 463756
Draw Date - October 20th 2017 - winners will be posted on the website and contacted in person
Draw Location - Weston Bakeries
Visa Gift Card, Valued at $1500
WinSport Winter Family Pass, Valued at $1200
4 Tickets to a Flames vs Oilers 2017/2018 reg season game in Calgary with 4 Flames jerseys, Valued at $1200
4 Tickets to a Oilers vs Flames 2017/2018 reg season game in Edmonton with 2 Oilers jerseys, Valued at $750
9.7" iPad - 32 GB, Valued at $450
Thanks for participating and helping us make it So ALL Kids Can Play! Good luck to all in the raffle!
- Tickets will not be sold to any person under 18 years of age
- Ticket buyers cannot write a name of a person under 18 years of age on a purchased ticket
- KidSport Calgary staff and immediate family are not eligible to enter or win this raffle
- All tickets will be entered into one draw bin and winners will be all drawn from this bin
- Prizes will be drawn one at a time, prize 1 (Visa Gift Card) will be drawn first and that winnner will not be eligible for any other prizes, then prize 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 in that order
- Oilers and Flames tickets must be used for the dates outlined
- There are no cash alternatives for any of the prizes
- If a winner does not come forward or cannot be contacted within 1 week of the October 20th, 2017 draw, that prize will be redrawn at that time until a winner is found
- In the event a winning ticket stub has more than one name on it, KidSport Calgary will award the prize to only one of the individuals identified on the ticket, and KidSport Calgary and the AGLC are not responsible for any disputes which may arise between the different individuals whose names appear on the ticket stub.