KidSport Calgary & Area 2019 Annual General Meeting
THE KIDSPORT™ SOCIETY OF CALGARY
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
TUESDAY APRIL 16, 2019
TO THE MEMBERSHIP OF THE KIDSPORT™ SOCIETY OF CALGARY:
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (the “Meeting”) of the KidSport™ Society of Calgary (the “Society”) will be held at the Repsol Sport Centre (formally known as Talisman Centre), 2225 Macleod Trail SE. The purpose of the Meeting is to consider, and to take action with respect to the following matters:
- the receipt and approval of the minutes of the last annual general meeting of the Society;
- the receipt of the financial statements of the Society for the year ended December 31, 2018;
- the election of the directors of the Society for the ensuing year;
- the appointment of an auditor for the Society for the ensuing year and the authorization of the directors to fix any reimbursement for such audit services; and
- the transaction of such other business as may properly be brought before the Meeting or any adjournment or adjournments thereof.
DATED as of the 27th day of February 2019.
Please RSVP your attendance to the KidSport Calgary office at (403) 202-0251 or email@example.com by Wednesday, April 10th, 2019 so we may confirm that we have a quorum at the Meeting. Note: A $5 Membership Fee must be paid to be eligible to vote.
Come join us a learn further about the impact of KidSport Calgary & Area in 2018 as well as what our 2019, 2020 and beyond looks like as more and more kids rely on our assistance.
The KidSport Society of Calgary