4th Annual KidSport Calgary NHL Playoff Pool
4th Annual KidSport Calgary NHL Pool
Get your team entered, have some fun following the 2019 NHL Playoffs and give KidSport Calgary a hand as we work to raise money to support local kids sporting dreams.
Download your pool entry form here
Pay online for your pool entry here
Rules and Regulations
- Cost $20 per entry – you can enter as many teams as you like (pool is capped at 200 entries). Acceptable forms of payment are: Cash (in person), or cheque (made payable to KidSport Calgary). Payments using credit cards (VISA & Mastercard) must pay via our online payment link
- Entry Forms – Must be purchased in person or online prior to April 10th, 2019 at 5pm MT. Forms will be available until April 10, 2019 at 5:00pm. No changes or modifications can be made to entries once submitted to KidSport Calgary. Team will consist of 18 total players (12 forwards and 6 defencemen), selecting more than the allotted number of players will result in only the first 12 forwards and 6 defensemen accepted and entered.
- Prize – The Grand Prize winner will receive $500, 2nd place will receive a prize package worth $200; 3rd place will receive a prize package worth $100.
- Deadline – All completed entries must be filled out and submitted prior to 5:00pm on Wednesday, April 10th, 2019 – Any entries received incomplete, unpaid or after the deadline will be removed from the pool. KidSport Calgary reserves the right to refuse any entry.
- Refunds – once your team is submitted and payment is received there are no refunds
- The KidSport Calgary staff and their immediate family are not eligible to purchase entry forms.
- Tiebreaker #1 – Most Goals scored will be the first tiebreaker. If points are the same, the team with the higher number of goals will be ranked higher. Any disputes will be reviewed by the pool organizers and their decision will be final.
- Only official National Hockey League statistics will be used. One (1) point awarded for each goal or assist during the 2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs. Each individual entry standing is computer generated by an employee of KidSport Calgary. Pool standings will be updated at the end of each round on our website www.kidsport.ca/calgary
- Any inquiries or discrepancies can be forwarded to KidSport Calgary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed Entry forms can be sent by email to email@example.com
Payment can be made by credit card over the phone (403) 202-0251, via our website www.kidsport.ca/calgary or cash/cheque in person to the KidSport office 750, 2424 4th Street SW