KidSport Calgary's 3rd Annual NHL Playoff Pool
Put your hockey knowledge to the test and join KidSport Calgary's 3rd Annual NHL Playoff Pool!
Grand Prize winner will take win a Team Entry to the 2019 Boomer & Warrener's Old School Playoff Pool (value of $2000)
2nd place will receive a $250 Prize Pack
3rd place receiving a $100 Prize Pack
In 2017 KidSport Calgary and Area supported 4,987 local kids with the Gift of Sport! KidSport Calgary has distributed over $4.5 Million dollars in support of local kids dreams of playing sports in the last 4 years. 100% of these dollars are raised right here in the communities we service. They are raised through the generosity of local individual donors, corporate partners, third party event partners, foundation partners and grants.
KidSport Calgary and Area
NHL Playoff Pool
Rules and Regulations
- Cost $20 per entry – you can enter as many teams as you like (pool is capped at 499 entries). Acceptable forms of payment are: Cash (in person), or cheque (made payable to KidSport Calgary). Payments using credit cards (VISA & Mastercard) must fill out the attached credit card payment form.
- Entry Forms – Must be purchased in person or online prior to April 11th, 2018 at 4pm. Forms will be available from March 26, 2018 until April 11, 2018 at 4:00pm. No changes or modifications can be made to entries once submitted to KidSport Calgary. Team will consist of 18 total players (12 forwards and 6 defencemen), selecting more than the allotted number of players will result in only the first 12 forwards and 6 defensemen accepted and entered.
- Prize – The Grand Prize winner will receive one (1) team entry into the 2019 Boomer & Warrener’s Old School Playoff Draft (value of $2000); 2nd place will receive a prize package worth $250; 3rd place will receive a prize package worth $100.
- Deadline – All completed entries must be filled out and submitted prior to 10am on Wednesday, April 11th, 2018 – Any entries received incomplete, unpaid or after the deadline will be removed from the pool. KidSport Calgary reserves the right to refuse any entry.
- Refunds – once your team is submitted and payment is received there are no refunds
- The KidSport Calgary staff and their immediate family are not eligible to purchase entry forms.
- Tiebreaker #1 – Most Goals scored will be the first tiebreaker. If points are the same, the team with the higher number of goals will be ranked higher. Any disputes will be reviewed by the pool organizers and their decision will be final.
- Only official National Hockey League statistics will be used. One (1) point awarded for each goal or assist during the 2018 Stanley Cup Playoffs. Each individual entry standing is computer generated by an employee of KidSport Calgary. Pool standings will be updated at the end of each round on our website www.kidsport.ca/calgary
- Any inquiries or discrepancies can be forwarded to KidSport Calgary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Completed Entry forms can be sent by email to email@example.com with a copy of your payment receipt